Tuesday, March 12, 2013

"Vlogging To Fitness"- INTRODUCTION -FOLLOW ME- Day #2 "10 lbs a Mo & 30 lbs in 3 Mo Weight Loss Transformation"

"Vlogging To Fitness" INTRO -FOLLOW ME- Day #2 "10 lbs a Mo & 30 lbs in 3 Mo Weight Loss Transformation"

"Sorry For The partial head Shots" Lol, This is my first Vlog, so please bare with me, it WILL get better!!! :-)
As you know from my opening above, this is my first vlog of this series of vlogs called "My 10 lbs a month & 30 lbs in 3 months weight loss transformation" starting today tuesday, march 12, 2013. I did my first workout yesterday, monday march 11, 2013 but I did not film it because I decided today to vlog my fitness journey. I will be "Vlogging" each workout everyday that I do them which will be 6 days a week for the next 3 months, so PRAY FOR ME!!!!! ! I will be doing "Insanity" for 60 days, and then I will do "Insanity Asylum" for 30 days.Thereafter, I will be doing some random exercises like Tennis, and other outdoor activities, so join me or follow me on my fitness quest! I currently weigh 150.02 lbs, and my goal is to be at 120 lbs by June 12, 2013..

No comments:

Post a Comment