Saturday, March 23, 2013

FOLLOW/JOIN ME- "Vlogging To Fitness" Day 13 of "Insanity" Sat Mar 23, 2013

FOLLOW/JOIN ME- "Vlogging To Fitness" 
Day 13 of 
Insanity Sat Mar 23, 2013


Today is my 13th Day of Insanity. This is part of a series of vlogs called "My 10 lbs a month & 30 lbs in 3 months weight loss transformation. I will be "Vlogging" each workout everyday that I do them which will be 6 days a week for the next 3 months, so PRAY FOR ME!!!!! ! I will be doing "Insanity" for 60 days, and then I will do "Insanity Asylum" for 30 days.Thereafter, I will be doing some random exercises like Tennis, and other outdoor activities, so join me or follow me on my fitness quest! I currently weigh 150.02 lbs, and my goal is to be at 120 lbs by June 12, 2013... Any questions or comments, please leave them below, or message me, and don't forget to like & subscribe! Thanks for watching! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment